Lose 20 pounds is Practical to Everyone. Learn Essential facts on How to Lose 20 Pounds Fast, easy, naturally. Good diet & exercise plan needed.
Losing 20 pounds in 2 weeks is challenging, but you CAN !
The idea of living with an extra body weight is not good news to everyone. Perhaps, body loss is the reason why many people spend millions on weight loss products with an hope of finding a quick fix. Probably you may have a goal of fitting back into your wedding dress or you are the man who wants to look great in your swimsuit and so on.
You might have heard of speculative products and diet plans that promise to help you lose 20 pounds in a period of two weeks. However, you should note that the realistic and effective procedure of how to lose 20 pounds fast is by losing 3-4 pounds a week, hence making a complete turn over in a month’s time. This is the best plan you can put in place to facilitate your body loss.
How to Lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks: Is it possible?
This article provides a comprehensive and an all-natural tips to help you to burn those calories essentially through a good diet plan and good practical exercise plan.
Let’s talk about what you eat
Good Diet Plan
An old adage goes “we are what we eat “, hence adopting good eating lifestyle and habits will help a great way in keeping you losing those extra pounds. These include;
- 1. Keep a food diary: A good food diary will essentially help you in keeping track of the calories you consume. This is a great tool in regard to your weight loss activity because if you realize you are gaining much weight over certain foods consumed, you can eliminate them in your to-eat list.
- 2. Avoid discretionary calories: These are the kinds of foods that do not help your metabolism, hence do not assist in breaking down of the excess fats. Consumption of too much sugar or sugary foods, vegetable oils or even grains are known to slow down your fat loss hence causing your body to store too much of unwanted body fat.
- 3. Take lots of metabolic friendly foods: As far as weight loss is concerned, you would want to turn your body into a fat burning furnace and revive your metabolism. You will need to incorporate foods with plenty of quality proteins like organic chic and grass fed beef among others. You will also have a healthy metabolism by a continued intake of coconuts and natural vegetables. This will all come a long way to helping you lose those pounds.
- 4. Control your calories: Despite the fact that excess essential nutrients could slow down your weight loss, it is important to take them but at controlled levels. An intake of at least 1200 calories for a woman and about 1800 calories for a man per day will ideally boost your metabolism process and make you look great upon losing the extra pounds.
- 5. Drink ample amounts of water: You should drink enough amounts of water or rather calorie-free herbal tea. This helps in reducing instances of constipation and bloating which stand as a great impedance to weight loss.
Let’s talk about burn your calories out!
Good and practical exercise plan
The following exercise plan will largely help you to achieve your goal of losing the extra pounds.
- 1. Create a workout plan: Your friend’s workout plan may not be suitable for your body. For instance, you can perform well at yoga and mountain climbing while your friend’s workout consists of only jogging and squatting. Hence, to make the best of your fitness and weight loss, develop a suitable program according to your body type.
- 2. Work out at almost equal times each day: By working out at an almost equal hour of each day, you are in a good position to focus on your weight loss program. Otherwise, it also provides you enough time to schedule your day’s activities and the weight loss program.
- 3. Perform interval exercises : In your quest for weight loss, it is advisable to alternate your training by mixing a very-high intensity exercise and moderate-intensity exercise. This in essence improves your oxidation ability and makes your body burn fat efficiently. Performing intervals at a treadmill could also help a lot.
- 4. Perform muscle exercises: It is worth noting the inclusion of strength training in your exercises. This is essential in building your muscle mass, which is known to burn more calories at rest than the fat tissue. Use weights that fatigue you in repetitions to chest muscles, arms and legs among others.
- 5. Allow for at least one day of rest: It is important to allow for an adjusted rest day per week, preferably one day per week. This is good to add on your activities of losing pounds as it prevents burn and allows for your muscle recovery. You might think about sauna session today.
Lose weight is takes time, but you need to be patient!!
Finally, with the above incredible tips and knowledge of how to lose 20 pounds fast, it can be seen that you are capable of losing 20 pounds in a month or less. All you need is follow the above diet and exercise plan and make them a part of you, and there is no doubt you will cut those pounds fast.