How To Lose 10 Pounds In 2 weeks. It sounds crazy, but possible. You do need to have a stunning plan to do it. Just do it, no more fat!
Before looking at how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks, it is important to understand why losing weight is important.
Why is losing weight so important?
“Hmm…how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks?”
Many people know it’s good to lose weight however, very few know beyond this fact. This explains why most people do very little to maintain a healthy body weight. If more people understood why losing weight is so important, there would be very few obese people in the world today. 68% of America’s adult population is obese. This is a shocking statistic when you consider the risk factors brought about by excess body weight. Below are some of the main reasons why losing weight is so important.
1. You avert serious health risks: Overweight or obese individuals expose their bodies to serious health risks. It is easier to get diseases/health conditions like high blood pressure, type-2 diabetes, high cholesterol, arthritis, sleep apnea and some forms of cancers when you are overweight. According to the AHA (American Heart Association), approximately 112,000 people die yearly from health conditions/diseases related to being obese or overweight. This is a very shocking statistic which is why everyone should do whatever it takes to maintain lose excess body weight.
2. You become physically fit: Overweight people are never in top physical condition. Physical fitness has a very good/positive impact on your daily life even in cases where you aren’t interested in becoming an athlete. For instance, physically fit individuals have more energy to function at optimal levels throughout the day. Also, physically fit individuals are less susceptible to injuries.
3. You improve your self confidence: You weight has a direct impact on how you feel about yourself. Being overweight restricts you from doing a lot of fun things i.e. you can’t wear anything you want, you can’t participate in your favorite sport e.t.c. Also, people tend to make fun and/or look down upon overweight individuals. When you pile up all these things, your self confidence definitely takes a hit when you are overweight. According to CDC, individuals who lose weight end up feeling better physically and emotionally which in turn improves their self confidence.
How to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks?
Having looked at the importance of losing weight, let’s now shift our focus to losing weight fast in a healthy way. It is important to note that there are very many weight loss products out there in the market offering fast weight loss methods which are unhealthy. This is precisely why you shouldn’t jump at every opportunity you get to lose weight. The fastest weight loss products must promote healthy weight loss i.e. exercising, calorie regulation e.t.c.
- Don’t skip breakfast: It’s really essential meal for everyone, especially for weight loss person.
- Exercise: You really need to do it regularly.
- Drink water water and water, this will keep your metabolism running balance
More hints on how to lose 10 pounds
Weight loss can be very challenging. There is no single diet that can work for everyone. This is because our bodies are different and we have diverse food preferences. If you are wondering how to lose 10 pounds, it is important to identify a strategy that meets your individual requirements.
I. Drink More Water
This may sound crazy but drinking adequate amounts of water plays a very important role in weight loss. Research shows that people who take a lot of water tend to feel full for longer periods. This means that you end up eating less, which contributes to weight loss. There is less room for unhealthy snacks if you are taking plenty of water. Take water regularly throughout the day. How to lose 10 pounds is possible this way!
II. Reduce your Portions
Most people pile on weight because they are eating more calories than their bodies require. To deal with this problem, reduce your portions by at least half. Put less food on your plate at every meal. Take time to savor the meal instead of rushing through it. This will allow you to enjoy the meal and you are more likely to feel satisfied on less. Some people continue eating even when they are clearly full because there is still food on their plate.
III. Increase Vegetable Intake
Vegetables are a great source of fiber, which is important because it helps us to feel full. Increase your vegetable portions if you are asking how to lose 10 pounds of weight. Eat more low-calorie vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, lettuce, carrots, cabbage, kale, spinach, cucumbers, bell peppers, and celery.
IV. Write it down what you eat
It’s time to change your eat habit. Right now, you need to know how many calories / amount of food you put in your mount each day. It’s weird to record, but it’s crucial thing to do. You better record everything daily, and better evaluate yourself at the end of week. You should analyze how progress you are.
V. Exercise and exercise
You will lose some weight once you burn more calories than you take in. In order to lose weight, I would suggest you to exercise (cardio) for at least 45 minutes per session. It’s the proper time for your body to start burning fat.