Many people want to lose weight by taking Benefiber. Learn what Benefiber weight Loss is. How to use it? Some concerns you NEED to know.
Benefiber is an insipid fiber supplement that can be taken in pill form or mixed in water. It contains a wheat dextrin, a 100% natural fiber which is sugar free as well as taste free and can easily dissolve in soft foods and non-carbonated drinks. However, it is not recommended for carbonated beverages. You can also cook with benefiber without altering its beneficial effects and without changing the consistency or taste of the food. You can mix the powder into any cold or hot beverage such as coffee, tea, juice or water and also add into soft foods such as apple sauce, yogurt or pudding, or cook with it in recipes for foods like soups, cupcakes. These supplements help people who do not get enough fiber from daily food intake to meet the minimum nutritional requirements.
Benefiber weight Loss: Is it really work?
Yes, benefiber can also help you lose weight by curbing your hunger pangs, according to a recent study released in the British Journal of Nutrition. According to this publication, people who consumed them lost approximately 9 pounds over a period of 4 months. Benefiber weight loss program helps you consume fewer calories and stay regular. Both these factors lead to weight loss. According to the health experts, it is best to get your fiber from natural foods such as vegetables, whole grains, fruits etc, but a fiber supplement like benefiber is extremely beneficial to help you lose those extra pounds. Benefiber weight loss is extremely fruitful as wheat dextrin has numerous beneficial properties that aide is weight loss. These include its ability to boost your metabolism, regulate the digestive system, stabilize your blood sugar levels, augment micro nutrient absorption and lower the serum lipids levels.
Some easy ways to use benefiber include the following:
- First of all, measure the dose. The recommended does varies depending on age. For ages under 6, consult your doctor, for ages 7 to 11 the recommended dose is 1 to 1.5 tablespoons and for ages above 12, you should take 1.5 to 3 tablespoons.
- You can then decide what to mix the benefiber into. It dissolves into liquid so you can choose any beverage of your choice.
- Then pour the beverage into a bowl or cup and add the benefiber powder. This will prevent the fiber from getting stuck at the bottom of the bowl.
- Mix it well using a spoon and drink it till the last drop.
- You can also go in for the chewable form that comes in various assorted flavors.
- Repeat it to take up to three dozes everyday and repeat all the above steps every time you consume it.
You might interested:
Benefiber weight Loss In Conclusion
Benefiber has a wonderful safety profile. Although it does not cause severe reactions but like all other fiber supplements, the most common side effect of benefiber is moderate flatulence. Other than the less common side effects include nausea, diarrhea, discomfort, stomach pressure and gastrointestinal pain. If you experience any such side effects, try reducing the intake of benefiber and immediately consult your doctor. Constantly adding fiber to your diet can help the body get used to it. However, you must consult a doctor if you continue to experience any such effects.
Benefiber weight loss formula is extremely effective when combined with exercise and healthy diet. It can produce long lasting weight loss effects. Therefore you must try it right away!by