Think about lose weight? Aloe Vera Juice Weight Loss is an alternative. You BETTER know how Aloe Vera Juice works, benefits, how to DIY.
If you are one of those overweight people who are looking for a natural remedy to lose weight – drink aloe vera juice. Aloe vera gel or juice of aloe vera is a yellow liquid that is found inside the tubules of the aloe vera plant. Although the juice does tend to have a bitter taste to it, aloe vera juice weight loss is one of the best ways to lose weight naturally. In fact, including the juice of aloe vera in your weight loss plan will help you shed those extra kilos in the most natural way without requiring you starve, control your diet or stay away from your favorite foods. Learn more about this miracle juice for losing weight from the guide below.
How Aloe Vera Juice Weight loss works?
The juice of aloe vera contains some natural properties that are highly beneficial in promoting weight loss.
- 1. A natural laxative: The juice has a great impact on the large intestine. Drinking the juice regularly helps prevent constipation and keeps your stomach healthy. However, it must be remembered that over consumption of juice can sometimes lead to inflammation
- 2. Stimulate Metabolic Rate: Consuming the juice obtained from aloe vera plant increases your metabolic rate, thereby consuming more energy. This helps stabilize and decrease the body mass index. The energy burned is taken from the carbohydrates and fats stored in the body.
- 3. Detoxification: The juice obtained from aloe vera has a positive effect on your digestive system and helps cleanse your system. Drinking the juice helps detoxify your body, helping you lose those extra kilos.
- 4. Power house of proteins, collagen: The fact that the juice contains high amounts of proteins and collagen, drinking the juice requires the body to spend extra energy to digest the collagen protein in the body, thereby leading to weight loss.
- 5. Reduce blood sugar levels: Aloe vera juice allows sugar gradually enters cells without causing fat storage and is known to reduce blood sugar levels. Consuming the juice also helps maintain your blood sugar levels and as a result helps you feel full longer.
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
- Improve Blood circulation
- Heals Ulcers
- Lowers high Cholesterol
- Hydrates the body
- Promotes healing of internal tissue damage, bones and joints
- Cures your gums
- Prevents constipation
- Fights against inflammation
- Improves hair Growth
- Reduces Acne and Blemishes
- Relieves sunburn
- Heals burns, wounds and abrasions
- Increases your mineral and vitamin intake
- Beneficial for Diabetic patients
- Fights against aging.
How to prepare Aloe Vera Juice
- Step #1: Cut fresh leaves from Aloe Vera plant (about 8- 10) and wash them thoroughly.
- Step #2: Cut the topmost skin of the leaves with a sharp knife and extract the pulp.
- Step#3: Grind the pulp well and extract the juice.
- Step#4: Filter the juice.
- Step #5: Store the filtered juice in the refrigerator.
How to drink Juice of aloe vera weight loss?
Due to the bitter taste of the juice, mixing it with a fruit or vegetable juice can make it more palatable. Mixing the juice with honey is another great option that will not only help reduce bitterness of the juice, but also aid digestion. However, you can also opt to drink plain juice as well. The fact that pulp of aloe vera is edible; it can be incorporated into deserts, yogurt, and drinks or used as a natural seasoning. For effective aloe vera juice weight loss results, consume one aloe vera juice ( one teaspoon) fifteen minutes prior to meals every day.
How much aloe vera juice should you drink to lose weight?
Drink two to eight ounces of juice obtained from aloe vera plant every day. Start out by drinking two ounces of juice and gradually increase your intake to eight ounces a day. Continue this process for three months without missing a day in between to experience weight loss results. However, apart from including aloe vera juice in your weight loss plan, eating a well balanced diet and exercising regularly can play crucial role in helping you get into shape and become slim.
Aloe vera juice works in an effective way to control extra fats and lose weight naturally. However, it must be remembered that since the aloe vera juice weight loss does have some side effects, consulting your physician before including this home remedy in your weight loss plan is highly recommended.